Auto Lift, Two Post, 15,000 lb. capacity, Clearfloor, Standard Arms
(BendPak - XPR-15C)
You will be contacted with shipping charges.
Residential delivery extra.
Residential delivery extra.
5 Years Structure, 1 Year Parts and Labor
Send this page to a friend
Two Post Lifts, 15,000 Lbs., Clear-Floor
- 15,000-pound lifting capacity
- Single piece columns
- Dual hydraulic "Direct-Drive" cylinders
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Large, oversize, 3/4" thick, A36 steel base plate
- Single-point safety-lock release
- Oversize 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Self-lubricating, dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- Padded overhead safety-shutoff bar
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Truck and van adapters standard
- ETL Approved (Pending)
||15,000 Lbs. / 6804 Kg.
| *Max Capacity / Front Axle
||7,500 Lbs. / 3402 Kg.
| *Min Capacity / Rear Axle
||7,500 Lbs. / 3402 Kg.
||170" / 4318 mm.
|Width Overall (Outside of Base Plate):
||155" / 3937 mm.
|Width (Outside of Columns):
||144" / 3658 mm.
|Floor to Overhead Switch(*):
||165" / 4191 mm.
||120" / 3048 mm.
|Reach (Front Arm Min.):
||32" / 813 mm.
|Reach (Front Arm Max.):
||60" / 1524 mm.
|Reach (Rear Arm Min.):
||32" / 813 mm.
|Reach (Rear Arm Max.):
||60" / 1524 mm.
|Min. Pad Height:
||5" / 127 mm.
||69" / 1753 mm.
|Max Lift Height (Pad Only):
||74" / 1880 mm.
|Max Lift Height (6" Adapter):
||80" / 2032 mm.
||106" / 2692 mm.
||220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
|Time of full Rise:
|Max Load per Arm:
||3,750 Lbs. / 1701 Kg.
* An optional bolt-on top extension for columns raises the overhead bar an additional
24". Must be ordered from factory at time of order.
** Special voltages available upon request. The design, material and specifications
are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions (L x W X H) - 172"X 29" X 54" / 4369 mm. x 737 mm. x 1372 mm.
- Shipping Weight - 2,986 Lbs. / 1357 Kg.
40 years and counting
We don't expect you to just take our word for it, we can show you first hand. But to see what it takes to be the best equipment maker in the world, we have to take you on a journey. A journey below the surface to show you what you can't see on the shop floor. Our lift building know-how and expertise, proven designs, use of only high grade materials and components, and our dedication to craftsmanship are qualities you may not see on the surface, but what makes BendPak such an outstanding value. Over 40-years ago we entered the market as a maker of quality service tools and equipment. Who would have guessed then where our devotion to the customer would one day lead.
Today, BendPak is the world's leading producer of lifting systems, pipe-benders and air compressors with a corporate commitment to be the best in the world. Our philosophy is to be the best at whatever you do, or get out of the business. At BendPak, the second choice is not an option, as you can clearly see.
Look Compare Decide
Rugged, reliable lifts that deliver powerful performance you can depend on are the trademarks of BendPak's entire family of above-ground lifts. Whether you're a professional mechanic who makes a living standing under lifts or simply an auto enthusiast tinkering with cars on your free time, BendPak can provide just the right lift for the application, and the peace of mind knowing that you're working under the best.
So why are BendPak lifts so special? What does BendPak do that the competitors don't? For starters, we begin with only premium-grade materials and components and we use them in every lift we make. That means that our smaller models are built with the same high quality materials, parts and craftsmanship found in our larger class systems.
A BendPak lift is built to last - our durable powder coat finish resists fading, cracking and blistering, our columns and integral lifting components hold their shape and remain strong year after year. We continually test and retest our lifting systems at our product development and engineering facility in Santa Paula, CA and verify standards conformity using ETL, UL, TUV, GOST, ANSI and CE testing laboratories.
A Commitment To Excellence
No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive research and quality control program. In fact, our competition looks to us for innovation and ingenuity. Their best ideas began at BendPak but after all, like they say, imitation truly is the best form of flattery. So while you may find designs, materials or features in our competitors' models strikingly similar, it was BendPak that pioneered their use. We've been building lifts the right way, the best way, with the best materials and components, longer than anyone else. That's why we lead, and they follow. From top to bottom, no lifting system has more quality, durability, or longevity engineered into it than a BendPak. At BendPak, we start with the very best materials, and then we give you more.
We really shine when it comes to after-sale-support. We provide all of our customers with a specialized service program known as Certified Service™. Our fully staffed Customer Care Center (CCC) is available to meet all of your support needs, including highly responsive technical support, one-on-one communication with account representatives and technical experts, electronic data interchange (EDI), a highly-efficient logistics support chain, automated dispatch and communications system and a tightly integrated system that allows incident management, trouble-shooting and reporting to be provided to customers seamlessly, regardless of location.
Xpr Series - Extra Power / Extreme Performance / Rugged
Our newest line of XPR-Series two-post lifts, offer a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and safe, BendPak's XPR-Series lifts offer incredibly rapid lift speeds, with plenty of features to increase efficiency and productivity and with fewer serviceable parts and less necessary maintenance, the results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. These rugged lift models easily have the capacity to safely lift your largest full-size pick-ups and commercial vehicles yet still provide specific lifting capability for sport and compact vehicles, both foreign and domestic. You'll find the new XPR-Series lifts are the perfect addition to your shop if you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before.
The XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak's continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest value, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to provide engineered safety factors for safe operation well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series includes a wealth of standard and optional features to benefit the operator's need for performance and safety. Combined with BendPak's tradition of rugged, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark others are surely to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series two-post lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offer an abundant menu of options, and accessories that allows you to fully tailor your lift to your specific needs. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series lift.
Getting the right lift for your application is easy with the help of your local BendPak dealer or by investigating the many customer focused product materials found on our website.
Xpr Series - 10,000-Pound / Asymmteric Clear-Floor Models
Our asymmetric models XPR-10AC and XPR-10ACX feature 30-degree, rotated columns that provide added door-opening clearance helping to minimize costly damage to customer vehicles. Our unique Tru-Metric carriage and arm design gives users the unique ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column). Sixteen individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, triple-telescoping arms and extra-tall lifting carriages that reduces column and carriage loading by as much as thirty percent. Oversize 5” cable sheaves boosts performance still further and vastly increases the life expectancy of moving suspension components.
With every XPR Series Lift you get:
- Clear-floor Convenience - Our clear-floor models provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
- 30-Degree Rotated Columns - Our asymmetric models, (XPR-10AC, XPR-10ACX) feature rotated columns for added clearance when opening vehicle doors. Swing-away arms provide greater drive-thru clearance.
- Two-Lifts-In-One - Our asymmetric models, (XPR-10AC, XPR-10ACX) also feature our exclusive Tru-Metric arm design that provides variable arm-position configurations, either symmetric or asymmetric. This exclusive Tru-Metric design feature provides greater versatility for greater service capability. It's like having two lifts in one!
- Triple-Telescoping Arms Front - Two-Stage Rear - (Models: XPR-10C, XPR-10CS, XPR-10AC, XPR-10ACX) increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Increases overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach to precisely lift vehicles that have Uni-body construction, OEM recommended pick-up points, or wide and/or narrow wheelbase configurations.
- Triple-Telescoping Arm Set - (Models: XPR-12FD, XPR-12C) Three-stage front and three-stage rear arms provides maximum reach as well as minimum retraction enabling you to use this super-duty lift system for raising standard passenger vehicles and light-duty trucks.
- Low-Profile, Dropped-End Frame Contact Pads - squeezes under the lowest compact and sport vehicles.
- Free Truck and Van Adapters - Others charge extra for these necessary adapters but they're standard with every XPR-Series lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
- Lowered Arm Tube Supports - To minimize the chance of damaging vehicles with low hanging vehicle doors, we completely redesigned our arm tube supports to allow for better clearance.
- Automatic Arm Restraints - Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear type arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
- Taller Lift Carriages - Take a close look at our lift carriages (the lifting assembly that the arms are attached to) then take a look at the competition. You'll notice our 53” tall carriages are considerably taller than most which minimizes the stress placed on the load bearings and columns.
- Maintenance-Free Load Bearings - Rather than using roller bearings that need to be constantly lubricated, every XPR-Series lift carriage uses futuristic UHMW ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene load bearings that never need lubrication and last virtually the life of the lift.
- Single-Piece Columns - We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
- A column extension option (clear-floor models) gives you the flexibility of increasing the overhead clearance to maximize the vehicles you can service.
- Wide or Narrow Selection - Wide or narrow designs are available allowing you to maximize use of your floor space.
- Dual Direct-Drive Technology - By utilizing two low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP Direct-Drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance. High volume, low-pressure means less workload is placed on the entire hydraulic system.
- Single-Point Safety Release - The single point safety release and dead-man style operation controls makes every one of our XPR-Series lifts easy to operate and safe to use.
- On-The-Level - Our Dual-Synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level-vehicle working condition.
- Auto Shut-Off - A rigid, padded safety shut-off bar automatically stops the lift should a vehicle come in contact with overhead structure.
- Industrial-Grade Hydraulic Cylinders - Integrated into every XPR-Series hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminates any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground & polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001½ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. Specially designed, high durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals virtually eliminate rod seal leakage and a specially formulated abrasion resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from high yield-strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth and long duty life cylinders.
- High-Speed Hydraulics - Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8” hydraulic lines and a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speed rates for increased productivity.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - All XPR-Series lifts feature a durable powder coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected then sandblasted. After, the parts are washed in our five-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried, to avoid rust production then outgassed. Outgassing is a process we take pride in which pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and/or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints then hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is then applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks” to the parts similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 15 for 45 minutes.
- Detailed Safety Instruction - Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety and maintenance decals, and a vehicle lifting point guide and safety instruction placard that helps train personnel on proper safety and maintenance guidelines.
Your shopping cart is empty.